top of page
Sat, Mar 18|
Rossi Room, Cambridge Public Library
Exciting workshop about our orienteering-based curriculum for children!
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Mar 18, 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Rossi Room, Cambridge Public Library, 449 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
About the Event
Why you should come:
- Learn about the philosophy behind our games, including experiential education, the US Olympic Committee’s development model, and best practices in physical and STEM education. We believe that learning should be fun, active, and relevant to children’s lives.
- We will walk through all the activities in our 6-lesson progression at levels 1 (Experience, Explore and Play) and 2 (Observation, Connection and Navigation with Maps). Depending on participants, we will also explore games for middle school and older.
- Help us improve our program to train Navigation Games staff and educators on how to deliver our programs, by providing feedback
- Join us for a yummy lunch
- Meet people and have fun
- Volunteers and staff at Navigation Games
- PE teachers
- Classroom teachers
- Out-of-school-time activity providers
- School administrators
Ethan Childs, Barb Bryant, Maija Pratt
bottom of page